With more than 3,000 employees in 25 countries, we solve our public and private sector customers’ most demanding challenges.
Meet the women and men who embody everything IAP stands for, serving our customers, employees, and community with ingenuity and purpose.
We provide bigger service in a smaller form factor.
The Technical Control Facility in a Box (TIB) provides secure WAN connectivity over an enterprise network infrastructure enabling global collaboration across multiple Classifications of Networks. TIB leverages a high availability standardized configuration, failover capability while enabling redundancy to increase efficiency and performance.
Battle Command Enabler
The TIB provides a complete solution for a Joint Task Force (JTF) or Joint Special Operations Task Force (JSOTF) from any location. Using Army, DISA, DoD, NSA, USCYBERCOM and USSOCOMs security best practices, the TIB can connect to any Classification of Network via the Black Core Network.
The TIB is scalable from 300 to 5000 users without increasing the footprint and provides Enterprise‐level Services for up to five (5) Classifications of Networks.
- Extends the enterprise and local services to the unit level.
- Design is a case‐based scalable system supporting 300‐5000 users and provides conditioned N+1 power.
- Offers a Cable Management System, folds up in place for quick attachment of the covers and expeditious transport. 90 / 180 degree positions available. Patent pending.
- Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE)
- Command Post of the Future (CPOF)
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)
- Global Command and Control System (GCCS)
- Interim Geo-Spatial Intelligence Tool (iGeoSIT)
Modular Data Centers
Our Modular Designs are based on Industry Standard ISO shipping containers which are modified to meet the requirements for TIA-492 compliance including specific changes to dimensions for containers with rack enclosures. Equipment cooling is accomplished by N+1 redundant chillers which supply cold water to Rear Door Heat Exchangers (RDHX) eliminating the need for additional fans, blowers or ducting.
Our experience with delivering power worldwide in the harshest environments ensures our designs will always meet the strictest standard for TIA-492 Tier 3 / UpTime certification.
Cloud Enabling Solutions
Our engineering teams can deliver “cloud” computing solutions tailored to your specific needs in:
- Public / Private Cloud Infrastructure‐as‐a‐Service
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) ‐ Thin/Zero Client
- High Performance Compute Clusters ‐ Signals Processing
What is "Cloud" Computing to me?
A combination of computational, shared data storage, and flexible network resources in an architecture combined with specialized software that permits the abstraction of a "virtual machine" or server. This abstraction permits applications to seamlessly move within your own local resources (Private Cloud) or transition to resources controlled by an external Public Cloud Provider.
We will deliver a cloud solution that meets your needs including these industry leading capabilities:
- Fully Automated Cloud Provisioning
- Service Catalog Automation Tools
- Customer Interface and Billing Solutions
- Trusted Multi-Tenant Security Boundaries
- Software Defined Virtual Networking
- Comprehensive Security Auditing & Enforcement
- Data Integrity and Continuity Of Operations
- Advanced Cluster Monitoring and Optimization
Our ability to deliver comprehensive C2, C5ISR, Emergency911 and Military applications builds on our functional capabilities in Data Centers, Network Operations Centers, Cloud Enabling Solutions, Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems, Disaster Recovery, Prime Power Generation, Power Transmission and Distribution Systems, SCADA / PLC, Industrial Control Systems, Inside Plant / Outside Plant, Long Haul Fiber Installation and Logistics.
We have a long history of delivering these capabilities to the U.S. Government and Department of Defense in locations worldwide.
For More Information About TIB: