IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (“IAP”, “we”, “us” or “our”) recognizes and respects the privacy of all visitors of this website. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, IAP will act in a responsible manner, and safeguard this data from unauthorized access. This privacy notice provides information about your privacy whenever you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from).
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
- Important information and who we are
- The data we collect about you
- How Is your personal data collected?
- How we use your personal data?
- Disclosures of your personal data
- International transfers
- Data security
- Data retention
- How to contact us?
Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how IAP collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
This privacy notice is issued on behalf of all IAP entities, namely, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc., Readiness Management Support, LLC (both of which are located and registered in the US) and G3 Systems, Ltd., a private limited company located and registered in the UK, so when we mention “IAP”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant IAP entity responsible for processing your data. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. is the controller and responsible for this website.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile data includes your username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How your personal data is collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including via:
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
How we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Provide products and services;
- Send you promotional materials or other communications;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- Evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal data);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- Protect against, identify and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Disclosures of your personal data
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data we collect about you, except as described in this privacy notice. We may share personal data with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We may share certain personal data with our affiliates for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual espionage, cybersecurity or security events or other fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
We may transfer the personal data we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the data originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the data. When we transfer your information to recipients in other countries (such as the U.S.), we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that we use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us at GDPR.DPO@wwwdev.iapws.com.
This privacy notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal data practices. We will post the updated version on this website and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at GDPR.DPO@wwwdev.iapws.com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your respective supervisory authority. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.